AIM
none

On the Bridge: Somalia On the Bridge: Somalia

LOL

Dude, i laughed my ass off when i watched this! I was thinking this when he shot the the dude, "This'll show his insubordinate ass!" thats all i was thinking! and I COME TO ROB YOU!!!!! Classic!

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks for the review!

Wade Hates Me Wade Hates Me

OMFG!!!

Now that is funny shit! And the ending song! COME ON!!! I guess u need to know the backstory lol

You made Wesker angry You made Wesker angry

lol

A NEVER ENDING DR EVIL!!!!! You should fix that lol. And also, make one with the quote from Goldmember when he was like, "Give me fifty million trillion bajillion "something or other lol

In Ruin In Ruin

Nothing too special, no medals, no upgrades. stick figure top down? Put in some weapon upgrades. They drop stuff but how do you use what they dropped?

Pawn Pawn

It won't allow me to exit, keeps poppin up with some sandbox bs. but i remember this game from when i was in middle school!!!

Master The Fretboard Master The Fretboard

I like the idea, would be better if it used the keyboard some. dont like how its not actual octaves or notes after the 12th fret

Autumn Limbus Autumn Limbus

My play was 661st play, we need 5 more guys lol. \m/

350teric responds:

Let's make it 6666! \m/

Satan Ist Krieg Satan Ist Krieg

LMAO

You totally nailed the sound you were goin for lol!

seel responds:

This pleases Satan.

TranceCrafter - Break Free TranceCrafter - Break Free

awesome job

best trance on NG!

1,2,3 1,2,3

Could have done better with the body and the movement of it. Ilike the shading and its good

Zakuga responds:

The body is pretty spot on.. This was a drawing of Sia's music video, it's like an 11y/o girl, I paused the screen and drew her mid spin, this is pretty close to how a human shape is when mid spin. It's just a study, it's not meant to be perfect.